EPOFLEX MMA is a three pack resin system modified to impart toughness, resilience and waterproofing properties to the cured film. The abrasion and impact resistance, together with the
low temperature flexibility and excellent adhesion to concrete, make Epoflex MMA is an ideal material for use as a membrane subjected to vehicular traffic. By broadcasting a layer of silica sand or calcined bauxite between coats, a non-slip or non-skid profile can be used.
Epoflex MMA is used as a waterproof, tough, chemical resistant membrane for car parks, ramps, plant rooms, walkways, podium decks etc particularly where it is important for the cured membrane to retain a degree of flexibility. The products fast curing characteristics enable down time to be kept to a minimum. Epoflex MMA can be bulked out using an aggregate.
• Produces a tough and hardwearing membrane
• Remains flexible once cured
• Low odour during application
• Good water and weathering resistance
• Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
• Non-slip or non-skid finish available